Get my blog direct to your e-mail- go on, you know you want to.

Monday, September 6, 2010

Fab vintage from Sundays search!

Was feeling very movitated after getting back from work today, so photographed my clothes from yesterdays vintage mission quite a few things but have just taken pics of my favourites....
2 pretty vintage floral dresses and a crochet lace trim shawl!
I walked past this table and doubled back as this caught my eye! I picked him up and the lady said I could have him! My little mouse buddy to come along on my journeys, it was knitted by her granny, and I am going to take good care of him!

Crazy 80s George Gross leather dress, looks much better on! Also an old velvet jacket-lining needs heaps of repair but is a gorgeous gold colour, outside is in very good condition-sorry about the rubbish photo-long day at work....

Cute little jersey dress-love the miami inspired print, and a diamond patchwork and crochet 80s leather top.

2 pretty vintage dresses, blue floral silk one with matching belt, and a beautiful paisley and tan dress-side splits in the tan and a seperate little paisley fitted skirt underneath, cute bow on split and love the tailoring to this-both in mint condition.

Grungy oversized YSL silk blouse-I love this and wore it all day. Also found a cute silk polka dot blouse by Bill Blass.


Vintage cashmere cardi, saving this for my mum as she deserves only the best!
I got a few more things but I think these where my favourites! Pretty good day overall and came back with a big smile, maybe it was the awesome finds, maybe it was the 3 snowcones.....

1 comment:

  1. Ohh, great finds! I love that little shawl/cardi, very cute!

    ReplyDelete