Friday, September 24, 2010

Jantzen Wool Swimsuit!!!

I love this original Jantzen suit! 1930s I think, I have always wanted to own one, and like most things I find is now my 'new favourite' (at some point I will face reality there is only a favourites wardrobe, no one item!)



I have another slightly later wool swimsuit in mustard yellow with brown trim and has little anchors on the front. Something about vintage wool swimsuits I love, I think its the whole knitted thing. My mum had a wool shop when I was very little and still is obsessed with hanks of yarn now!

3 comments:

  1. Oh that is just gorgeous! Can we see the mustard yellow swimsuit please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going to finish off my well deserved Thai takeaway and go have a rummage for it! Come back tomorrow and should have it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. any desire to sell the jantzen swimsuit? I'm looking for a wool suit for a project I'm working on. Please email clark@collinsone.net if interested. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete