Thursday, August 19, 2010

Vintage Mink MYER EMPORIUM Coat-any help with age???

Vintage Mink MYER Emporium Coat-I am sure its mink, very soft but with the 2 layers of hairs, very glossy top layer and made in small thin pelts-extreamly well made. It has had a small repair on the inside lining, but still well intact and otherwise its mint!

Any help dating this would be appreciated, being from England and only being into Vintage Australian fashion over the past couple of years I dont know a whole lot about the history of some labels, and many items in my collection are very hard to research! Interesting piece I got for $30 at a charity shop.

1 comment:

  1. I went to a talk by Nicole Jenkins of Circa Vintage at my local library, she is the most knowledgeable person I'd say in the whole of Australia when it comes to Australian vintage fashion/clothing, check out her site:
    http://circavintageclothing.com.au/

    Not sure if she is contactable via email or not, but if she is, she would know about this I am sure

    Erica

    ReplyDelete